Sunday, December 16, 2012

Disneyland As You've Never Seen It

Courtesy of www.toursdepartingdaily.com

Something just for fun now.

I'd be willing to bet I'm not the only gay man out there who's totally obsessed with Disneyland in Anaheim, California.

If I had to explain the obsession, I'd say it has something to do with being robbed of a proper childhood (forced to grow up too fast), along with a whole lot of being bullied in grade school thrown in.  As a result, I'm an escapist, and if I could do that every time I wanted to at Disneyland, I'd be a very happy man, indeed.

Anyway, several weeks ago, I discovered a website that features the most extraordinary pictures of Disneyland and, Disneyland's sister park, Disney California Adventure.  I think you'll agree the pictures taken by the trio of friends, and talented photographers–who also happen to be obsessed with the parks–are just a bit more vivid and colorful and vibrant than anything you've seen before.

As I look at every picture, each one more dazzling than the next, I'm reminded of how inadequate every photograph I've taken of the parks over the years is, and of how they all more appropriately capture how I feel when I'm at Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom.

(By the way, for anyone who's interested, I've been to Disneyland twenty-one times in the last thirty-six years, the last time less than a week ago–December 6 to 11.)

Please take a look at www.toursdepartingdaily.com.  I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Courtesy of www.toursdepartingdaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment